Executive Career Coaching: Our Mission:To provide comprehensive career coaching and advisory support in assisting senior executives in securing their next career position or developing a new career direction. <Click picture to download overview> Career Development Strategy: Our programs have been developed from over twenty-five years of successful career coaching and executive recruiting. Our programs are designed to fit the specific career goals of senior executives looking for a new career opportunity. There are three level of career programs designed to meet your specific career goals and objectives. Program descriptions below & on the Career Programs page, or <click picture to download>
(1) Resume & LinkedIn update: In today's job market the key to securing a new position is a well developed and organized resume designed to maximize and focus
your experience in winning the interview. The program includes: *Career discussion to identify your career goals, *Development of a Career Resume, and *Update to your LinkedIn page & references to support your expanded resume.
(2) Securing a new Career Position: The focus is on developing a range of resources to support securing a new opportunity. The program provides: *Career analysis and identification of career
position objectives, *Development of Career Branding Documentation set, *Creation of a Graphic MindMap Career Summary, *Identification of specific opportunities, *Interview coaching, *Introductions, *Proactive support in securing an interview, *Winning the position, and *On-boarding support.
(3) Career Advantage Program: The program is designed to provide research & analysis of your career to identify a specific career direction, developing a new career business opportunity, or develop a 'Knowledge Expert' Consulting business model. Included in the program is: *Career analysis, *Branding documentation Portfolio development, *Business web-site development, *Creation of knowledge papers to support your career offering, and *Proactive support in building a knowledge expert service offering or working to secure a new career opportunity.
Free Review of your current Resume:
Send us a copy of your current resume and well provide you a no-charge review and recommendations for today's job market <email@example.com>
OTHER PROGRAMS OFFERED BY MERIDIAN INCLUDE:
- Trusted Advisor Support: A one-on-one collaborating
relationship, sounding board, and objective perspective to support CEO's in
running their company and managing their career development. Our interaction program provide an ongoing strategic and advisory dialogue
<Click to download recruiter support offer>
- Recruiter Support: We work directly with recruiting firms to support their candidates in preparing for the job search process and winning the interview. Our services are provided to the recruiting firm at no charge.
Meridian Executive Resources