Meridian Executive Resources
The Answer is ...
* Understand: Your strongest Skills, Capabilities & Value
* Define: Position(s) that are the right career move
* Develop: Career Documents telling your story
* Research: Companies, Contacts, Opportunities
* Outreach: Visibility, Contacts, & Networking
The key to securing a new career opportunity is based on the level of analysis, research, preparation,and documentation that you put into your search process. To put it in perspective, before you make your first call there is a substantial amount of work to assure you are 'ready to begin' securing a new position.
Before beginning your search you need to be ready to meet the hiring requirements from first contact through
the interviews to on-boarding. Our career program is designed to prepareyou for the process of identifying
and securing a new career opportunity.